Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My poor little neglected blog

Hi friend(s)... By chance the one who might have me still on their "following" list. My poor little blog has been neglected for such a long time. I left her alone this summer to have some fun with the family and regroup after finishing the first part of my degree program.

I have also been working on a new blog. I'm happy to report that highreslife.com is up and running. I still have some things to add, but I'm getting going with it and hope you can stop by for a visit.

The new blog is going to be more focused on art and photography and sharing creative ideas. There still will be sprinklings of other things here and there. It is, afterall, a place for me to share what is going on with my life.

So,goodbye for now little Myriad blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to add the new one...so while I am happy, I am also a little sad! I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new digs Bob! I'll miss you here, but change is good!!

HalfAsstic.com said...

OK, now I'm off to find your new place!